Clean Mess Recipe for Sensory Play
1 min read
Try out this fun ‘Clean Mess Recipe’ for sensory play. This tactile play will help build some of the foundational skills for your child’s fine motor development.
- Toilet paper (1 roll)
- Dish soap
- Large plastic container
- Food coloring (optional)
What to do:
- Place water and dish soap (just enough to make some bubbles) into your container
- Give your child a toilet paper roll. Let them tear pieces and place it into the water
- Keep going until they create a soft and slimy texture
- Explore with hands and feet
- For extra variety you can add food coloring to make it more colorful
For ideas on how to play with this concoction check out the Weekend Sensory Play Time post.