Colored Rice Recipe: Easy & quick to do
1 min read
Coloring rice is super easy. Here is a fail proof colored rice recipe for you to enjoy. It’s also super easy to get your kids involved in making it.
- Zip lock bags
- Food coloring
What to do:
- Place rice into small a zip lock bag
- Add food coloring to each bag
- Shake, shake, shake to mix up the rice with that color
- Open the bag and take out the contents to let it dry out
- Rice is colored and ready to be played with
For ideas on how to play with this colored rice and a list of skills your child is working on check out the Weekend Sensory Play Time post.