Gak Recipe: Slimy fun for kids
1 min read
Have you heard of gak before? Here is an easy Gak recipe that guarantees lots of fun with your kids.
- 8 oz of Elmer’s Glue
- 8 oz of warm water
- Food coloring
- 1 teaspoon Borax
- 1/2 cup of warm water
What to do
- Mix glue and water in a bowl
- Add the food coloring and mix it in
- In a separate bowl using a spoon mix 1/2 cup of warm water and Borax
- Once the Borax has dissolved add this mixture into the glue mixture
- Mix first with the spoon. Once the mixture is combined knead with your hands until you have finished forming Gak
- Have fun!
For ideas on how to play with Gak and a list of skills your child is working on check out the Weekend Sensory Play Time post.