Baked Cotton Ball Recipe: Create then smash
1 min read
Have fun baking and smashing these colorful cotton balls. Your full Baked Cotton Ball Recipe is right here.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of water
- Food coloring
- Cotton Balls
What to do:
- Mix 1 cup of water and 1 cup of flour
- Divide the mixture into 4 containers
- Add food coloring to each mixture
- Dip in a cotton ball and cover it fully with the mixture
- Once covered place it onto an aluminum foil
- Bake in the oven at 300°F for 45 min
- Get smashing!
For ideas on how to play with these fun & colorful baked cotton balls check out the Weekend Sensory Play Time post.